We all need a little treat..don't we??

I do have a sweet tooth..so when I came across The Jelly Bean factory at the Lunch Exhibition in London I was really excited to try their sweets. 








These are no ordinary jelly beans..these are gourmet Jelly Beans!!  and they taste amazing, each jelly bean tastes exactly as described! there are 36 flavours to try... including Pina Colada, Candy Floss, Cafe Latte and my personal favorite Caribbean Coconut.  

There is a few reasons I really liked this company.

  1. The flavours they produce are...gourmet, delicious and really interesting. 
  2. The Brand is really eye catching
  3. Gluten Free
  4. Gelatine Free
  5. Nut Free
  6. Kosher Certified
  7. Halal Compliant 
  8. Vegetarian
  9. 100% Natural flavours
  10. No artificial colours
  11.  The Jelly Bean Factory have a Fair Trade selection
  12. The Jelly Bean factory has gone green - to read more http://www.jellybeanfactory.com/news.asp?id=72
You can currently buy this via Amazon and other retail outlets in the UK. 

I'm just spreading the word of this tasty little treat! 

Let me know what you think of them if you've tried it.

xxx

Comments