How confident are you eating out while you'r on holiday?

Okay...so we know that the UK are heading towards a extremely positive change by ensuring that there is massive change in the Food Service industry - eating out where they sell you unpackaged food such as meals in restaurants, a breakfast in a cafe and maybe even a spot of Afternoon Tea. The waiters/ waitresses , chefs or maybe the signage will have to declare if it has any of the 14 allergens set by Law. If you want to learn more...please see my previous post :)

We all love a holiday....but how many of us are confident that we can eat out while we are abroad?Is there a good enough selection for our free from needs? and are the catering staff confident and knowledgeable in serving us? and how about travelling there...either by train to the airport? Does your airplane of choice cater for your needs??

Well....I don't want to make you all jealous but..I'm going on my first holiday of the year!! Yayyyyyyyyy.

How beautiful - Dubai

Dubai

So what am I going to do apart from get a tan and relax....well I'm going to share my holiday stories with you. I'm going to investigate how easy it is to eat out and shop in Dubai and report back to you lovely ladies and gentleman!

Please let me know of your holiday stories...I'd love to hear your stories and how you prepare for your holiday.



Comments