Alpro....why I love it

Just like most mums I have to watch what I spend on my grocery shopping, the factors that I take into consideration are:

  • Quality
  • Price
  • Versatility of the product
Okay, the last one I probably can't achieve with every product that I buy, but for example if I can buy a Gluten Free Wrap and use it as a sandwich carrier, pizza base, tottilias etc...then I can keep it interesting for me and the kids...and I get my money's worth ;)

If you follow me on twitter @wecaneat , then you will know I absolutely love Alpro dairy free milk!

My favorite has to be Alpro's Coconut dairy free...

This milk looks a little light in colour ( compared to Soya Milk) but it is full of flavour! 

I literally can use this product...anywhere I use milk ( apart from a cup of tea - I haven't got my head around a  coconut flavoured English breakfast tea lol )


It makes everything taste that little bit exotic...it taste lush in my instant coffee. 



my cup of coffee #Alpro
I try and make a smoothie everyday if I can...this is perfect in my smoothie. I've used here..blueberries, banana and my fav Alpro milk - that's it!


blueberry and banana smoothie




And the kids love it too, I use it in our breakfast cereals and porridge!

Rice Krispies




And to top it all of, it's only 40 calories per 100ml! 

Get in touch and let me know how you use your dairy free milk and which one is your favourite. 


Comments