Top 5 #freefrom products I put in my son's lunch box

#Freefrom snack ideas for your kids lunch box

If you have a child suffering from allergies and they are about to start school. There are some great #freefrom products for their lunch box. I thought it would help if I shared the top 5 things my 6 year son loves having in his lunch box.


1. Vitalite dairy free spread is a life saver and perfect for making my sons sandwiches.The spread contains 75% less saturated fat than butter and is suitable for vegans  too. All of us have now converted to using  Vitalite butter and I can't taste the difference.



2. Lovemore Jammy Wheels is a wheat, dairy and gluten free biscuit and they are seriously tasty. We get them from either Ocado or Waitrose and my son adores them.



3. You can't go wrong with Raisins. My son has been eating raisins for the last four years and its a great little alternative to sweets for my sons lunch boxes. We buy the 14 pack Whitworth Sunny raisins and i think its great value for money.


4. Innocent Fruit Tubes are great replacement for yogurts and come in two flavours: Strawberries and raspberries and Mangoes and pineapples. So, not only is the snack seriously tasty but contains 100% pure fruit. I also love the packaging because its bright and appeals to children.


5. My son loves the Original Pom-Bear crisps. these bear shaped snacks are perfect for the lunch box. they are gluten free,  free of preservatives and contain no artificial flavours. They come in ready salted, bacon and a cheesy flavour. Pom-Bears are available at most supermarkets and health food stores. Again, the packaging is perfect for children. 


If you have any examples of #freefrom snacks you put in your child's lunch box, please share them with us.
xxx

Comments