What Vegetarian meal are you cooking for Christmas?

Hi lovely readers...

I don't know about you....but sometimes I really struggle to be creative while cooking. 

I've recently discovered Cordon Vert Vegetarian Cookery School - This is a cookery school that is suitable to teaching a variety of people:

  • Want to turn vegetarian but not sure what to cook?
  • Already a vegetarian but would like to expand your culinary skills and cook/ bake a variety of vegetarian food?
  • Chefs and Food Service...want to have a variety of offerings to serve? canapes? world foods? vegan? meals? desserts?

Honestly, I absolutely believe in doing courses. It's not about making you feel that what you are doing is inadequate...it's being open to learning, sharing knowledge, meeting other people similar to yourself, team building and not to mention a good day out!

You can never stop learning in life.

Back to Christmas....here's an option that will be perfect on your plate.







If you want to learn more about the options of courses based in Cheshire or London..please click the link ---->  http://www.cordonvert.co.uk/cv08/cv.aspx?page=6&year=2015&month=1

If you have been on a course...get in touch with me on twitter @wecaneat or facebook We Can Eat let  me know what course you was on and your thoughts.

If you are planning to go.... let me know, I might see you there!

xxx

Comments