6 reasons why I'm in Protein Heaven with Pulsin Protein

Hi there... I'm one of the founders of we can eat. 

we can eat is an online platform that can direct you to the nearest restaurant or grocery store that sells the food you want based on your dietary requirements. www.wecanet.co.uk

So a little bit about me:
  • I've worked in the food industry for under 10 years. I've seen the transition first hand when gluten free products first came onto the market and if I'm totally honest...the products weren't that nice. 
  • I'm a vegetarian but I'm exploring becoming a vegan, I'm always on the look out for tasty vegan alternatives to try out. 
  • I have been known to be a bit of a gym addict...now and again. So getting protein in my diet is essential. 
  • Finally, I'm a complete foodie - I'm the kind of person that is thinking about what I want to eat for dinner while I'm eating my breakfast - please don't tell me I'm the only person that does this?? lol
Today..I want to focus on my fav new product - Pulsin. 

How many of us, have stood there in the aisle of a supermarket...reading the ingredients to see if it's suitable for us to eat?? You ask a store advisor for help to see if they know if it's suitable for you....and they advise you... to google it. 

Okay..this has happened to me one more than one occasion! Very frustrating. 

This is why I love Pulsin so much. 


1. The packaging is very clear of what it's free from and who it's suitable for. 


2. Perfect snack! 

  • Eat it before the gym
  • After the gym
  • Or if you do a lot of travelling like me....eat it on the go.
3. Protein Heaven                     

  • You have a wide choice of protein bars 
  • 110 cal per 25g bar - guilt free treat
  • Protein shakes

4. The perfect Christmas present...even to yourself!
  • You can buy a vegan hamper 
  • An organic hamper
  • A protein hamper
  • Build a bespoke hamper - variety is the spice of life right??!


5. Recipes 

You can never get bored of Pulsin Protein...with endless recipes on Pulsin's blog and Instagram. There is always a beautiful and innovative way to eat Protein.
http://www.pulsin.co.uk/blog/
6. You can buy Pulsin Protein from so many places:

If you need more information about Pulsin Protein you can find them on Instagram and Twitter  @pulsinandbeond and also visit www.pulsin.co.uk

and give us a like and a follow on Instagram, twitter and Facebook @wecaneat

B xx



Comments