Oh My Goodness Brownie bar is my new best friend


Oh My Goodness Brownie Bar haul...

 
If you are a brownie addict who's gluten free, wheat free or nut free then read on!

Oh My Goodness are a brand I  always get excited about and was delighted when they confirmed they were happy for us to review their free from chocolate Brownie bar. 



When it comes to sweet treats, you just can't beat a good gluten free brownie. Any brownie is a good brownie in my book, but the soft and chewy delight by Oh My Goodness makes them extra special and since I love them so much, I thought you might like to give them a go too....You can  thank me later!




Taste factor - 5/5
I was completely blown away with how deliciously indulgent these gluten free, nut free and wheat free the Oh My Goodness brownie bars tastedAs soon I bit into the bar I was immediatley greeted with soft yummy delicious chocolately goodness.



These bars would also taste great with swedish glace dairy free icecream or Alpro's dairy free custard.


How easy it to buy factor -  4/5
I'm pleased to say Oh My Goodness bars are really easy to find and buy. You can find and buy the Oh My Goodness range on the Holland and Barrett website for as litte as £0.99p

Freefrom factor - 5/5
These bad boys are free from gluten, wheat and nut free and do not lack taste. Oh My Goodness also have a dairy free range of bars that I'm planning to try real soon.


Summary 

I wouldn't hhesitate recommending these brownies to any of our #wecaneaters who need to eat products free from; gluten, wheat and nuts. I'll deifitnely be buying this again and I'll be buying the dairy free bars for my son to try.

We've come to the end of my Oh My Goodness Brownie  haul - a huge thank you to Yum Yum Bros for sending me their products to try - I feel spoilt rotten. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time! If you liked this style of post and want to see more  reviews let me know, or even if there is a particular product you want us to review then let us know 

Comments