Meet the people behind we can eat...

Hi Guys...

I have to admit, we haven't been actively blogging lately and we've decided that that's going to change. The reason we have decided to become dedicated to blogging on a regular often is because we actually want to share our journey and our free from finds with you. We understand it can be a struggle to find food that meets our dietary requirements...so if any of our blogs helps even one person, then we've achieved our goal.

So just a little bit about us...

We're two besties based in the UK that absolutely love food. We both have a slightly different food journey but we can totally relate when it comes to understanding how hard it is to find free from food either from the supermarkets or eating out ( however...I've noticed that times are completely changing and there is more choice out there for us...Hooray!
Literally my face when I see food :)

So there's me...Bushra. I transitioned to be a vegetarian and then vegan a couple of years ago...I'll go into the why's and also how did I do it in another blog. I've worked with chefs and catering businesses for the past 10 years and totally understand the importance of catering to people with dietary needs.

And there's my bestie Nicola...her son has 3 serious allergies, he's allergic to Nuts, Dairy and is anaphylaxis to egg. It took a while for her son to be diagnosed by the doctors and there has been a major transition in her household too with finding and buying free from food. Nicola will share her journey also. 

We would love to create an online community where we can share finds, advice and we would love to hear about yours experiences too.

Feel free to follow us on Instagram and Twitter @wecaneat

B x



Comments