Top 5 Free-from & Vegan Summer Treats

Free-from & vegan  Summer Treats I can’t wait to try

As an allergy mom, I’m always on the look out for ways to make my son, Amari not feel left out, and with the weather being so warm, I want him to enjoy as many free-from frozen treats as possible. So, I thought I’d share our 5 favourite frozen treats Amari and I can't wait to try this Summer.

1. Haagen Dazs dairy free ice cream

Summer’s about to get a whole lot better! Good news if your dairy – free or vegan because Haagen Dazs have launched four non -dairy flavours; Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle, Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge, Mocha Chocolate Cookie, and Coconut Caramel.


2. Water Melon Fruit Popsicle

As soon we saw these watermelon popsicle's we fell in love with the colours instantly. Visit the Nourishing meals website to find out how to make these cute free-from treats

Image sourced from the Nourishing Meals website

3. Coconut and Pineapple Popsicle

This coconut and pineapple Popsicle by Mommypotamus looks mouth-wateringly delicious and is on our list of must "try's" this summer! 

Image sourced from the Mommypotamous website

4. Swedish Glace dairy free choc ice

These beauties come in either Vanilla and strawberry flavours and are suitable for vegans too. You can be buy them from all major supermarkets around the country.


5. Home made slush puppy

Mandy’s Recipe Box has a great recipe for home made strawberry and blueberry slush puppies.
Image Sourced from Mandy's Recipe Box

My son and I are particularly looking forward to trying the slush puppy recipe from Mandy's Recipe Box with my son. Please let us know if you try any of these recipes.


Have a great week,

Nicola

Comments