5 Reasons why you should to try BFree Fajita Kit





I do love fajita's but sometimes it can be quite expensive and hard work buying all the ingredients.

I've discovered, cooked and ate BFree Fajita Kit. I've put together 5 reasons why I think you should try the kit.


The back of the box - cooking instructions

  1. All the ingredients in the Bfree Fajita kit is Gluten Free, Egg free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Nut Free and Dairy Free....and it's clearly labeled!! So you don't have to stand in the supermarket aisle reading all those labels and working out whether it's suitable for you to eat!
  2. It's Vegan!! 
  3. It's low fat! Each wrap is only 127 calories! (excluding whatever ingredients you actually add to the wrap) You can make it a low calorie meal or bulk out with all your guilty pleassures. I can't resist jalapeno's and dairy free mayo!
  4. There is easy cooking instructions - with pictures. This really helps if you're a novice at cooking like me. 
  5. It tastes lovely and the wrap keeps it's shape.
Contents

Chicken, peppers, BFree seasoning and salsa

I'm not the best in my presentation skills...but voilĂ  ....

I toasted my wrap in my George Foreman!

Let me know what you think of this BFree Kit if you've tried it.

x

Comments