You Have To Try The New Dairy & Gluten Free Pot Range By Pure Free From


Pure Free From Dairy Free and Gluten Free Chicken & Prawn Paella




If you have allergies and always wanted to try a Spanish Paella then you have found the right blog post! Whenever we find something new, we love to share it with you all, so I wanted to share the latest free from find we have discovered by a company called Pure Free From.

On Friday I popped into Waitrose to get a few bits and was delighted to find this new range of microwaveable dairy free and gluten free pot meals by Pure Free From coming in for different mouthwatering meals:
  • The Roasted Butter and squash, 
  • Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles, 
  • Spicy Chicken Noodles 
  • Chicken & Paella in this range
Find out more about the range .

After taking up to 5 minutes to decide which one to go for I opted for the Chicken and Paella pot. 


Confession time... I was planning to take it to work with me on Monday, but I literally could 't wait to try it, so I opened it on Saturday and it didn't fail to disappoint!

4 things I love about the Pure Free From Pots: 

  1. Free from - Not only is this range suitable for people who cannot eat dairy, its also suitable for people who cannot eat gluten.
  2. Its Yummy  -  this pot is  packed with loads of flavours which include; prawns, brown rice, quinoa in sun dried tomato sauce, red peppers and fresh green peas.
  3. Hassle free - If you are looking for something quick and easy to eat then this will be perfect for you because they so simple and quick to heat up.
  4. Easy to find - The range is available in Waitrose and Morrison's.
I really like the packaging

Doesn't it look delicious 




Close up of the ingredients




Just taken it out of the microwave


Gone in 5 minutes!

As you can see from my plate I loved every minute of this dish


Overall verdict, this new dairy free and gluten free pot range is well worth a try.
Please let me know if you have tried any of the range too!

xxx

Comments