OUR FAVS: Its National Vegetarian Week

Top 5 Vegetarian Brands


Hey! If you didn't know, National Vegetarian Week is underway...  This week is dedicated to going veggie for one week and enjoying fabulous meals with no meat or fish. So in celebration of the Week I wanted to share my top 5 favourite vegetarian brands I couldn't live without. So lets get into my fav veggie brands:

1. Swedish Glace Soy Sticks



If you've got a bit of a sweet tooth this vegetarian dairy free ice cream treat by Swedish Glace will hit the spot every time. I was introduced to the brand about 6 years ago would recommend any one to give it a try.

They come in vanilla and Strawberry flavours and these tasty treats are suitable for vegans, dairy free and gluten free.


2. Linda McCartney's Vegetarian Chorizo & Red Pepper sausages



These sausages are perfect with mashed potatoes or great to have for breakfast. These sausages are suitable for vegans, high in protein and have low saturated fat.

3. Vio Life Dairy free cheese



My son never got to experience simple things such as the taste of pizza due to his allergies to milk and eggs until trying Vio Life cheese. So now we always have a pack of Vio Life in our fridge and I'm able to treat our lil boy to homemade pizza's.


4. Asda Everyday Value ginger nuts



If you're a ginger nut biscuit fan and you haven't tried Tesco's Everyday Value ginger nuts, you haven't lived. Great thing about these are they are dairy free and suitable for vegans.


5. Vitalite dairy free butter



I've  been using Vitalite dairy free spread for years. I use it for absolutely everything and the price is reasonable and you can buy from most supermarkets.


So,what's your favourite vegetarian brand?

Nicola xx


Comments