Its time for the Allergy Free Show

Less than one day to go until the Allergy Free Show!



I'm seriously so excited to be attending  the Allergy Free show in Liverpool tomorrow!  I've been going to the Allergy & Free From Show for the last few years and I love every minute of it!


Initially, I started going to the event after my son was diagnosed with having a Type 1 allergy to eggs, dairy and nuts. After the diagnosis, I discovered that the doctor’s level of knowledge about allergies was non –existent and waiting twice a year to visit the allergy clinic (which is a 25 mile drive from where we live) to receive advice was unacceptable. So, the only place I could connect with other individuals going through a similar situation and meet experts providing instant feedback was via the Internet and social media sites. The connections I made through the Internet helped to boost my understanding and confidence in managing my son’s allergies and it’s where I discovered the Allergy & Free From Show.


These are the reasons why you need to attend:-


1. Meet the Allergy experts – You get to speak to the entrepreneurs, retailers, wholesalers and health professionals and ask them directly about any concerns you have about your allergies. Discover the seminars that will be taking place at this years event.

2. Discover new allergy free products- there are so many new allergy free product ranges coming out on a daily basis and it’s hard to keep up to date. So, the beautiful thing about this event is, with over 200 exhibitors, everything is under one roof. You can sample free from products before buying them – what’s not to love?

3. Free from cooking classes – When I discovered my son had a nut, dairy and egg allergy- I thought, "what the Hell will I cook?" To help alleviate this pressure, Sainsbury’s have cooking demonstrations during the event to help allergy sufferers. Find out more about the demonstrations.



4. Special area for kids- Not sure if you are aware of an organisation called Allergy Adventures, but they are fun and friendly resource to raise awareness of allergies amongst children. They will be at the event and I'll be helping out on the stand. Find out more about what Allergy Adventures will be up to.





Have I convinced you yet? If not, please the website
for further information.

If you do attend this event, I’d love to know what you love about attending the Allergy & Free From Show.

Comments