Airplane food... Virgin Atlantic review

I just love a holiday! 

I always think that my holiday actually begins as soon as I pass security at the Airport..try a couple of samples at the Duty Free Shop and stock up my favorite little treats.. well..I convince myself I deserve it :-)

Well enough about that, I want to focus on Airplane food. 

How do you choose who you fly with?


  • Is it the price?
  • The quality of the airline ( the service they provide)
  • Is it the food?
I've recently traveled with Virgin Atlantic. I have to say I absolutely adore the service from booking the flight on the phone to actually flying in the air. 

When I was booking my flight, the Virgin advisor asks you if you require any special dietary meals.


Virgin Atlantic plane 
 

The following meals are advertised on Virgin Atlantic website, If you would like to see further information about the meals that Virgin Atlantic provides, then click the link below


  • Low Fat Meal
  • Low Sodium meal
  • Gluten Intolerant meal
  • Kosher Meal
  • Lacto Vegetarian meal
  • Vegan Meal
  • Halal meal 
  • Jain Meal
  • Asian Vegetarian meal
  • Child meal
  • Baby meal
  • Medical related meal
The medical meal covers any request with specific medical requirements not accounted for within the meal choices above and can be ordered through our Special Assistance department.

I personally believe that there is a massive free from choice on Virgin Atlantic's menu and it is recognised that there is people that require a free from meal and they will be catered for. The food is taste really nice and they do give you plenty of it...you will feel spoilt


Well done Virgin Atlantic...



I'll investigate Emirate Airlines next...I can hardly wait :- D


If you have any airline stories..good or bad, please get in touch. x





Comments