Why I love the Real Food Market....

So the other day I was walking along the Southbank in London UK and I stumbled across Real Food Festival...this has really made me want to attend more Street Markets, Farmers markets. 

http://www.realfoodfestival.co.uk/market/

I found smaller independent British local producers - I just love to support independents wherever I can.  Not only are these producers independent- they're ethical, sustainable, the food is fresh and their passion for their food or products is just contagious. 

I spoke with a lady from Horn Ok Please which is an amazing vegetarian Indian Street Food. The lady was explaining how everything was made from scratch...( if I could bottle up and take their mint sauce home..I really would!) They also Gluten Free options..all you have to do is ask!


Horn OK

Gluten Free Indian Street Food

There is a variety of food options from drinks, starters, meals, desserts, snacks or maybe you want to do a little bit of grocery shopping? 

Chutney that won the Great Taste Award!


This market caters for all walks of life from meat options, vegetarians and vegan food..as well as a the odd Free From range! 



Vegan Moroccan rolls

I'm on a mission to find more markets like this, so if any of you lovely people can message on Twitter @wecaneat I'd appreciate it! 

xx




Comments