Well hello there Free From Festival....

Don't judge me but I usually spend my Sunday's in bed as long as possible and I don't try to do much (unless I really have too) but this Sunday I spent my time at the Free From Festival 





I discovered sooooo much! 

Elvira Secret Pantry

I met Elvira from Elvira's Secret Pantry, she's a lovely lady....Elivra bakes and cooks everything herself.. you'll find Gluten Free, vegan sweet and savory options. You can buy Elvira products from Crystal Palace Food market, you can find her products in local shops and cafes and she also caters for events! http://www.elvirassecretpantry.com/#wheretofindus

Elvira Secret Pantry Mince Pies
How lovely do these cakes look?!!

Elvira Cakes


Romeos Gluten Free Bakery

OMG...I found a 100% Gluten Free Bakery based in Upper Street, Islington, London. There is such a wide range of delicious cakes, bread, breakfast, scones, pies...oh I could go on! You'll also find sugar free, vegan, dairy free options too...for more information follow @RomeosGFBakery and @RomeosSFbakery on Twitter!

I took this picture myself..and turned it into a bit of a collage! ;) 
Romeos Gluten Free Bakery 

Foodamentalist

Ahhh I do like bumping into Northerners especially when they are selling Award winning Gluten Free, vegan, vegetarian products. If your looking for quality scratch ingredients such as Gluten Free flour, vegan bread mix then look o further than the Foodamentalist! The Foodamentalist does offer so much more such as GF pies, wholesale products for more info...click the link ;) http://www.foodamentalists.com/



Vegan and Vegetarian pies


Gluten Free Steak and Ale pie

Freego!

You can buy Free From products online and get next day delivery!! Say whaaaaaat?? yes next day delivery! and not only just that, you get free delivery if you spend over £30! Excuse me while I faint! I literally don't need to stroll to the shops and carry heavy shopping bags home EVER again. 

The website's simple to use...check it out http://freego.com/




There were so many other exhibitors..they were so friendly and all had a variety of free from products for you to try and buy!

Entertainment

So when I took a break from eating and talking...I was being entertained by some talented singers and musicians, I wish I could sing half as good as these ladies!




Free From Festival

Last but certainly not least...I just have to say thank you to the organiser of Free From Festival, I'm so glad that you're creating awareness for these businesses that are providing us tasty Free From options!

I'm looking attending your future events! xx

Comments