3 #freefrom recipes to try!

 
3 #Freefrom recipes to try this year

Hey We Can Eaters,

Having a son with multiple allergies sometimes makes me reluctant to  try new meals or experiment, but one of my resolutions for 2015 is to try new #freefrom recipes and help grow my sons confidence. Over the last few weeks I've discovered some fabulous #freefrom recipes on Twitter which I cant wait to cook for my son and I wanted to share them with you all. Look out for pictures, videos and reviews from my son! 

I'm determined to find new recipes for main meals, so when I saw this Good Food Creamy tarragon chicken bake recipe, which is gluten, egg and dairy free I thought I'd hit the jack pot. To find a main meal which is free From gluten, egg and dairy packed with healthy and food and look delicious is recipe I need to try. 

Click here to discover the Creamy Tarragon Chicken bake recipe



My son has a sweet tooth and finding tasty #freefrom deserts can be challenging,  so when I found this Cinnamon Vegan Roll recipe on One Green Planet website by Danielle Dewar, I thought this would be a lovely sweet treat for my son to try. 

Vegan cinnamon roll

Click here to get the Cinnamon vegan roll recipe


My son has never tried a doughnut in his life and when I found this  Vegan Doughnut recipe on One Green Planet  by Rhea Parsons ,it brought a big smile to my face - Thanks Rhea!

Vegan Doughnut

Click here to get the vegan doughnut recipe

Please let me know what  new #freefrom recipes you will be trying this year. 
 
xxx



Comments