Find out why you have to try Pulsin's new children's snack bars



I'm always on the look out for Free From products on the market...especially for children as I personally feel there isn't enough on the market designed for our little ones.

So....I was so excited to discover that Pulsin has recently brought out a new range of children's snacks.

The snacks are:

  • Gluten Free
  • Wheat Free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian
  • Dairy Free
  • Soya Free
  • Non GM
  • Only natural sugars found in the fruit
  • And....One of your five a day!!!!


The packaging is so eye catching and child friendly. It comes in 3 flavours:

Strawberry: 




Orange Chocolate Chip:


Blackcurrant and Apple:




Kids love 'em and I don't want you to take my word for it...so i brought in the big boss...my little helper:









Her verdict is:

"It taste's yummy"
"She want's to eat them again"
and most importantly...."it tastes like food" haha


Facts: 

  • You get 6 snack x 25g bars in a pack. 
  • It works out much cheaper per bar than buying a snack on the go....
  • It's great for big kids like me. I travel a lot in my car and train, and I'm always feeling peckish, I keep these on me and it stops me from buying another snack that might not be as good for me....if you know what I mean!
  • It's perfect for children / adults with the allergens and intolerances ( stated above) or if you follow a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle like me. 
  • The nutritional, ingredients, allergen and dietary information is so easy to read. 
  • There's some fun facts written on the box...that can engage children in learning in a fun way...or big kids like me :)
If you want more information, you can contact Pulsin directly on Twitter and Instagram on @pulsinandbeond or http://www.pulsin.co.uk/pulsin-snack-bars/kids-fruity-oat-bars

and if you're not following us yet...you really should be! You can find us on Instagram and Twitter too @wecaneat

Leave your comments below and I hope you enjoy Pulsin bars as much as I do

Toodles

xoxo





Comments